Sunday, February 3, 2013

It's finally February...


...and I feel like I can finally talk about Valentine's day!


Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, Nicola and the little pup


 Valentines Day means making cute little paper notes for people.  Of all the holidays, I care the least about Valentines Day. But I have to say, I love making little notes for people, especially if the little pup is involved. 


Vintage Valentines are amazing...  
(these are all from a Google search for vintage valentines)
 



But homemade Valentines are even better... 

1. These cute dino-mite packs were for some of the littles that I know. Just a few dinosaurs, a cute bag, tape and a tag. 









2. As many of you know, the little pup comes to work with me. The kids love him. They are always asking for a picture of him, so this year it's happening.



 The front...
The back...

Two down... too many to count, to go...

and who can resist a funny store bought card...  



hope you have some cute valentines in the works too.



-Nicola & the little pup

No comments:

Post a Comment