Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Love is...

Buying glittery crap and putting it all over the house



I love holidays, glitter, and little things. I have been crafting up things over the years that have created my current Valentines collection. The little animals in the pictures are made by Jennifer Murphy. I can't make stuff like that... way out of my league!  She used to make cute, affordable critters, but now she only makes the fancy pants ones. Sometimes, you can find the old (affordable) ones on ebay. 


Two years ago, I made these… mini pennants! I have 2, but the other one is too long to take a picture of. One says love. The other says, I love you.


Bakers twine makes everything cuter.



Last year, I made these… mini glitter bottles. 





This year is undecided. Stay tuned. But for now, I will be happy with festive coffee.




- Nicola & the little pup

No comments:

Post a Comment