Monday, February 17, 2014

That one classy party...



My birthday is on December 25th (Christmas Day). It can be hard to celebrate because people usually have plans and life is just busy in December. This year, we were in California for the holidays and decided that it would be fun to have an actual birthday celebration...  

The Details:
The theme was simple... Navy, Pink & Gold with a lot of candlelight.













What's a party without cake?
(I know, I know... it's a meeting).


Confetti is a must.
And the best part... my hubby cooked the whole meal for us.
 * he had some assistance (special thanks to Joe- The salad coordinator).



Last but not least, the friends that I miss everyday... 
(we missed a few of you- so I'm up for doing it over if you are)
                            

Cheers to 30 years and the best family and friends ever!

- Nicola & the little pup (yes, he was there)

4 comments:

  1. What a cute party! and I think its smart to move it after the holidays because then everyone can come :) Happy Belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete