Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Latest

We've been busy over here. The house is FINALLY coming along (I'll post some pictures soon), some of my plants are FINALLY growing (Spring has sprung people),  I FINALLY got a haircut, & we've had some guests! Big news huh? :) 

The winter weather is on it's way out... which means my recent gardening attempts/additions are about to make this place look like the Biltmore (one can dream).  We have a few visitors coming in the next few weeks which will be a good reason to explore and eat our way through Raleigh. 

Here are some snapshots of the latest happenings...




My front yard was bumpin, for about a week. 

Our visitors were so fun! We had our friends June, Emy, Averie & their pup Margot over for a weekend. They drove down from Maryland to spend a few days with us. Emy and I were shopping and crafting our days away. I really didn't take many pictures... good thing Emy did! 

I mean, really?!

The Ahn's 

The cutest guest we've ever had stay here. (Sorry other guests)

Rob and Big.



Duke's Chapel

On campus at Duke


Smelling the flowers

The dog whisperer.

The cutest baby around. 

I have some more craft fun and home updates to come soon. But for now, we have more visitors coming to stay, and I have things to clean! 

-Nicola & the little pup


1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys so much for having us over and taking us around North Carolina. You guys are such wonderful hosts. I truly appreciated that you and I both think of Girl's Night Out as time to go to the craft store! Haha! Thank you so much for being so patient and kind to Averie and Margot. We are so thankful for your guys' friendship. We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete