Saturday, April 20, 2013

We're off...



It’s official Andrew, Miles & I are moving to
Raleigh, North Carolina…
 But not until the end of Summer! 



Andrew took a job at NC State. We took a trip out there this week and had until Thursday to decide whether or not we would like to take the offer. Talk about STRESS! So many factors to consider and so little time to do it. Overall, the job was too good to pass up (trust me, I tried to find some reasons not to go). 

It’s bittersweet, that’s for sure. It's good for us as a family, but completely sad and scary all at the same time. Miles will definitely need some prozac moving away from all of his doggie friends {and I might need some too}. 

This summer, Miles and I will be living it up in the OC (and Andrew too, when he’s home). 

Stay tuned.....

-Nicola & the Little Pup 

No comments:

Post a Comment