Saturday, April 6, 2013

party time. excellent.



A Little Graduation Party!

Graduation season is coming. Ok, maybe this is a little premature, but I was looking through my pictures and found some cute pictures of Andrew’s graduation party that I threw  last year with Andrew's mom. I have to say, I think it was the graduation party of the century (bold, I know). It was simple, fun, and the weather was perfect.

The theme was “cute things"...Well it was actually red and gold (for USC of course) along with some school supply flair.  


The Decor!:


Chalk board signs



A banner of his childhood school photos (from preschool to grad school). Some great haircuts stole the show that day.

Pennants of the school's he attended/worked at.



A lovely sign to celebrate his PhD. Notice the metal school clips (and striped ribbon for extra cute factor).


Simple tables and chairs.

Subtle flowers and candy (of course). 


The Food!:


 A build your own burger bar...
 With all the toppings.

And some delicious salads. 

 Cupcakes (with home made graduation toppers)


Drink options. With chalk board signs. And a chalk board menu.

All in all, it turned out great. I thought I would share some ideas for your future graduation parties in the months to come. 

- Nicola & the little pup

No comments:

Post a Comment