Saturday, March 9, 2013

just charming...


I've been looking for the perfect charm bracelet for a while. Well, as usual, a recent Rendez-Vous with ETSY resulted in the perfect one. I love that it has old, French, wax seal charms on a recycled & antiqued silver bracelet. 

Each charm comes with a written description that explains the French phrase (I needed that since I don't speak any French and didn't live in the 1800s). The descriptions make the charms even cuter.



The charms (from left to right):
1)an "M" for the McEachin Family
2) A butterfly and a flower that says "Your sweetness is my life"- for Andrew
3) A dog that says "faithful"
4) a hot air balloon that says "bon voyage" and symbolizes a new adventure 



Just in case you want to look at what else she has to offer... 
The cute charm ladys (Shannon) etsy store link is:
http://www.etsy.com/people/afterhours?ref=pr_profile

I tried to make it a link, but for some reason, it's not working.

Needless to say, I love it.

- Nicola & the little pup



No comments:

Post a Comment